السبت، 14 أغسطس 2010

How To Find Forex Support And Resistance

This is one of the most commonly asked questions among traders’ especially new traders who have just joined the field of forex trading.

When I first pick up forex trading, I am having problem with finding support and resistance. I have read books about candlestick patterns and they simply tell me that support and resistance level are previous lows and highs.

When I look at the chart, I was shocked to find so many different levels of swing highs and lows and I do not know what to do with it. After trading for a few years now, I am able to easily find out IMPORTANT support and resistance levels that can be of help to my trades.

If you have been attentive in reading this post, you will find that I have capped the word important because not all swing highs and lows are useful and what you really need to do is to identify significant levels instead of just level of support and resistance.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق