الأربعاء، 18 أغسطس 2010

My Best Forex Indicator Choice

There are over a hundred different indicators that you can use in your trading. As it is pretty impossible for anyone to be able to understand all the various indicators available, I often encountered this question from my blog readers.

What Is The Best Forex Indicator To Use?

In fact, this is also my number one question when I first started trading forex a few years back. After pondering on this question for sometime and after these years of trading and trying. I finally have a set of indicator that I think is the best for me.

But let me tell you the best forex indicator that is voted by numerous forex traders in a forex magazine.

The 200 Exponential Moving Average!

If you take a look at your trading chart, you will often find the price being repelled by the 200 EMA and thus it serves as a very good tool to predict price movement. To make use of the 200 EMA, you can enter a SELL trade if the candle moves below the 200 EMA and you can enter a BUY trade if the candle moves above the 200 EMA.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق